Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Program Notes

So far I have introduced a little bit about myself and talked about Multi-Level Marketing Vs. Pyramid Schemes. Next post would be about truths and fallacies, and myths of this business (as well as marketing ploys). I will also make a quick-and-dirty review of Malaysian demographics and use this to analyze prospects for Lampe Berger and maybe other network marketing companies in Malaysia.

I am currently the only writer on this blog, so readers have to bear with me as I try to put my thoughts into writing. If you wish to comment, you are more than welcome to post on my site. Alternatively, you can send an email to me for privacy. As an early warning, I appreciate constructive criticisms but I will not tolerate poorly constructed and caveman-like responses both in support and against this site. This site was created with the intention of allowing readers from Malaysia to discuss in a civilized manner with respect.

Personally, I find comments like "mlm is an uncle aunty business" or "you think first then act" (about being in the business) to be equally stupid. If its an uncle aunty business, define what is an uncle aunty business and then explain how is that related to network marketing. On thinking first then acting, tell others what you read, where you acquire information and how you came to your conclusion before joining the business.

No comments: