Wednesday, April 28, 2010

About Me

A Malaysian who's passion for learning, understanding and sharing about business topics setting out on a mission to understand the world of network marketing in Malaysia. This blog would mainly feature my personal thoughts and more thorough analysis of practices in the country. My very first brush with Lampe Berger and the Steven Yeam Network happened many years back when I signed on as a Franchisee. My mind was picked when I saw the business plan for the very first time and I felt the need to get into the circle to understand it better but was sorely dissapointed at the conduct of my uplines. Hence, paved the way for my early departure.

Since then, I have travelled to Australia to further my studies and transferred to an American institute for a different perspective. After spending close to four years on the move, I was suprised to know that the brand Lampe Berger was still being mooted in Malaysia.

Let me state here that I am not a proponent nor a supporter of multi-level marketing, I make my statements based on credible sources of information and personal experiences. My sources may be international or local, however, I will only use those relevent to the Malaysian sphere.

No comments: